Our mission is to enhance the health potential of each and every one of our patients by helping them achieve optimal social, mental and physical well-being.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
New Patient Forms
As in any other health care office there are forms that you will need to complete. Please click on the link below to the complete the Confidential Patient Information form. Complete as much as the form as possible prior to your first visit.
***This form cannot be completed on your cell phone or any other mobile device.***
I. Confidential Patient Information Form: ALL patients will need to complete this form
-PLEASE SIGN the form at the bottom when completed -To sign left click with your mouse, hold it down and sign your name. If you are using a laptop hold the left pad down while signing your name.
Please download, print, and complete all forms that apply to your visit.
What to expect
Please click on the link to read new patient informational literature: “Let Your Journey to Wellness Begin”
232 Main Street NW (Rt. 102)
Bourbonnais, IL 60914
- Olivet Nazarene University –
- Jewel Foods in Bourbonnais
- We are located on the East side of 102